Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books On My Spring TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's Top Ten Topic is "Ten Books On My Spring TBR (To Be Read)". My pace has definitely slowed a bit, but I'm getting better. There are SO many amazing books coming out, plus there are a few I've been meaning to get around to reading, so it'll be easy to come up with ten that I hope to finish this Spring. Right now I'm reading the enormous Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare and I have a book club book to finish by next week, so by the time I'm through with these, it'll be Spring and I can start with this list!



The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1)
by C.J. Redwine



Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr




Riders (Riders #1) by Veronica Rossi




The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (4/5/16)



The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2)
by Jodi Meadows
(4/5/16)



by Amy Zhang
(3/22/16)


by Kate Karyus Quinn
(4/26/16)



Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun



The Crown (The Selection #6)
by Kiera Cass
(5/3/16)




(A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)
by Sarah J Maas
(5/3/16) 




I also want to read:
(click covers for Goodreads)




Yeah, I know, I'll never get to all of them, but at least I have a plan. Hopefully I won't get too distracted by other books!


What's on your TBR?

----------------
<3 Michelle

7 comments:

  1. YES A Court of Mist and Fury! I can't believe I didn't even think of upcoming releases and pre-orders when I made my list this week! O.O Riders is another one I really want to read too! Oh and I hope you do read Illuminae soon and that you'll love it as much as I did :D Awesome list my friend^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh lots of good ones! Lots of these are on my TBR list as well! Just not this themed one! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mirror King is so good and everything I wanted in a sequel! Most of these I still want to read pretty badly. Illuminae is amazing by the way! I didn't post anything today (oops). Guess I'll have my spring TBR up another day... Oh well! Great list :)

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!! I was thinking about ACOMAF too but I'm still not sure because of Feyreh's character. I'll expect too much from this book but I can't wait to read your review on it if you write one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read The Glittering Court and The Shadow Queen. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got notice this morning that Riders is ready for me to pick up at my local library...wonder how many more I will walk out with. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got so many that are definitely on my list to read as well! I've still got the ARC of the Shadow Queen sitting on my nightstand by my bed for me to hurry up and read!

    ReplyDelete