Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves 3/12/16



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what we've added to our shelves for the week.


Hooray! I feel like I'm becoming more productive! I'll be back to full speed here on the blog before I know it! I'm reading, getting things posted and catching up on life. Good stuff! This week I finally saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens and I'm SO glad I got to see it in the theater before it was too late. I had a really good week, plus, SPRING is in the air! Oh, and did I mention that I got lots of awesome books? I'd like to hang on to this feeling, m'kay?

The Haul:


Bought


YESSSSS!!!!!

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1)
by Cassandra Clare


Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton 



Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3) by Danielle Paige
Starflight (Starflight #1) by Melissa Sanders
The Last Days of Magic by Mark Tompkins


Borrowed


The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight (ARC)


For Kindle


Right Kind of Mistake (Right Kind of Mistake #1)
by Rebecca Thomas


eARCs from NetGalley & Edelweiss
(click covers for Goodreads links)






What did you add to your shelves this week?

----------------
<3 Michelle

17 comments:

  1. Yay for Lady Midnight! I really want Rebel in the Sands soon. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review of Lady Midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH great books! Lady Midnight, especially! I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my copy to arrive. And Rebel of the Sands is AWESOME!

    Happy Reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome haul! I want to read so many of these and that is the first I've seen of the third 'Dorothy Must Die' books! I hope you enjoy all of these books! Following so I can see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh lots of good reads here!! I've got a few of these as well! So ahrd to decide what to read first!! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle
    Thanks for stacking your shelf with The Last Days of Magic.
    Hope you enjoy the read!
    Mark Tompkins
    http://marktompkinsbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I still need to acquire Lady Midnight. I also can't wait for the release of Soldier. Lucky you for getting an eARC.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to hear you sounding so happy after the stress of the last six months or so. Good for you! I need to get more productive around the house this year and get tidied and decorated. It's just the effort needed that I can't get motivated for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books! I am most curious about Last Days of Magic--can't wait to hear your thoughts on that one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! You had an amazing week. Look at all those new lovely books.
    I hope you enjoy them all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frayed sounds good, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yaaaaaassssss, Rebel of the Sands and Starflight! I loved both of those. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Michelle. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    P.S. I am finally home and a certain thing will be mailed TOMORROW! So sorry for the long wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Lady Midnight this week as well! I need to go get the Yellow Brick War soon. Great haul this week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really awesome haul!! I love your kitty's pose lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gah! Yellow Brick War, Lady Midnight, Rebel of the Sands, you've got so many good books. I'm totally jealous! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. By the Maker! I a jealous of your book haul.

    ReplyDelete