Friday, March 4, 2016

Stacking the Shelves 3/5/16




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what we've added to our shelves for the week.

Yeah, I know, I failed as a  blogger this past week but I've been sick. I've been fighting a nasty cold and I just didn't feel like doing anything but reading. I still had to go to work, though. At least I work in a bookstore that I consider my happy place. It makes being sick less miserable. Thank goodness I'm starting to feel a little better. I promise I'll have some stuff to post next week.


This week we celebrated the birthday of the late, great Dr. Seuss:


His books are where so many first learned to love reading. It's amazing to think that children's books written more than 50 years ago could still be so beloved today.


Anyway, here's my haul:


Bought



A Criminal Magic by Lee Kelly
Leaving Earth by Dom Testa
Midnight Bites by Rachel Caine (Morganville short stories)
Half Wild (Half Bad #2) by Sally Green (paperback)
Unchanged (Unremembered #3) by Jessica Brody (paperback)


eARCs from Edelweiss & Netgalley
(click covers for goodreads links)




What did you add to your shelves this week?

----------------
<3 Michelle

17 comments:

  1. Nice haul! These are all new to me. Hope you enjoy them.
    Happy reading and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, nothing worse than when you feel sick and miserable. I like to moan about it and feel sorry for myself! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I ordered Burning Glass but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm excited for it and I've seen The Killer In Me around and it looks great hope you enjoy all your books! My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GOT BURNING GLASS! YOU GIT BURNING GLASS! AAAAAAH!

    I'm in the process of Importing it all the way to India, and it is KILLING ME FINANCIALLY, but then, I NEEEED IT!

    Have an amazing weekend!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww hope you get well soon. Hate being ill :( feel so lazy and unmotivated!

    I am soooo excited to see Burning Glass - I loved my earc so I hope you love it too - my advice is to stick it out if you find the beginning a bit slow. I did too! Ohhh Ever The Hunted is soooo high on my *WANT* list :D Can't wait to see your review!

    Check out my haul at Ink Scratchers

    And also feel free to join my Random Act of Kindness Giveaway - you don't need to follow, share or anything like that! The link is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul Michelle. I can spy quite a few books on here that I'd like to read. I hope you're feeling better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week! A lot of these are new to me, so I will have to check them out. I love the Dr. Seuss hat...so fun! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. RELIC!!! So can't wait for that one! I've already ordered it, but naturally will have to wait to read it afterwards because my queue is quite full with other reads at the moment! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I have Burning Glass here too. Happy reading.

    best wishes
    Vi@Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever the Hunted looks interesting. Enjoy. And feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many wonderful looking books! Have fun reading them, and I hope you feel better this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books!! I want a Cat in the Hat Hat!! I thought his birthday was next week,oh boy. Have another great book week!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/03/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have so many amazing titles! Enjoy

    Check out our STS

    Leydy @ Once Upon A Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Those covers! So many pretty ones! Sadly I didn't *love* Burning Glass, and I'm not sure I want to continue with the series (grrrr, love triangle). We'll see though. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Michelle!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul. Ever the Hunted looks really good - I may go request that one. Happy reading!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/03/stackin-shelves-23.html

    ReplyDelete