Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stacking the Shelves 2/28/16




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what we've added to our shelves for the week.

I'm extremely late posting this, but time got away from me. Nothing exciting going on this week, it's just been busy. I did hit the President's Day sale at Book Outlet, so there is a HUGE pile from them this week. Normally I put links to Goodreads for every book in my post, but there are way too many here and I have no time at the moment. Sorry. Anyway, here's what I got . . .


Bought



Yes, I got that GORGEOUS Enchanted Rose necklace this week! I ordered it on Valentine's Day as a gift to myself. Nobody else was gonna do it, so why not. I ordered it from Narwhal Blueberry on Etsy. Check out her amazing creations, I HIGHLY recommend!!



Book Outlet






Delivered by Owl
(OwlCrate)


ARC from publisher



eARCs from NetGalley & Edelweiss










What did you add to your shelves this week?

----------------
<3 Michelle

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I've had my eye on most of these, so I can't wait to get them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoooh amazing haul!!! See lots of goodies here! I think I better go check Netgalley! I requested Nightstruck awhile back and hoping to see if my request got approved! LOVE Jenna's books! Hope you enjoy all the fab new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just wow! So many that I haven't seen before now. Thanks for growing by TBR pile, again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some really attractive colours in your book haul this week. Nice! Hope they turn out to be as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I love that necklace that you got! I am obsessed with costume-y jewelry like that (as opposed to fine jewelry/real/valuable jewelry). So gorgeous!

    I also got And I Darken! I'm looking forward to start it sometime (it's massive!). I loved Erica O'Rourke's Dissonance and Resonance.

    Michelle, I want to thank you for your offer, on my blog's Facebook page! I messaged you on Facebook (let me know if you want me to send an email or something other than Facebook message). Seriously, THANK YOU! I'll do whatever it takes to make the trade!!!!

    Anyway. Enjoy your new books and have a lovely week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week! I am most interested in And I Darken and Whisper To Me. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on both. Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, awesome haul! I like the cover of For This Life Only. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing haul, Michelle! :-)

    ReplyDelete