Sunday, January 24, 2016

Stacking the Shelves 1/24/15



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what we've added to our shelves for the week.


I would have had this post up yesterday, but I was too busy being snowed upon. Yup, we made it through the Blizzard of 2016!


As you can see, we got a little snow.


It was absolutely insane! We're currently trapped inside, but before the doors were sealed by mountains of snow, we did get outside for a little bit of fun.



Now, on to the books...


Bought




Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3) by Alexandra Bracken (paperback)
Once Upon A Kiss by Robin Palmer
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes (paperback)
The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth
Curio by Evangeline Denmark
H.E.A.R. by Robin Epstein
The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard


Delivered by Owl


Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley

To see what was in my OwlCrate this month, click HERE


eARCs from NetGalley & Edelweiss
(click covers for Goodreads links)





Two other things this week:


1) Millie Lou is one month old!



2) Tiger says HI!




What did you add to your shelves this week?


Stay warm!


------------------------
<3 Michelle

11 comments:

  1. Millie Lou is adorable. We got snow here as well. Your son is getting so big. Looks like you had a wonderful week in books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie Lou is so cute! Congratulations! We survived the Blizzard as well....so much snow! It looks like you guys had fun though! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Emery Lord's new novel as well as Imposter Queen. Enjoy your books and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie Lou is sooooooooooooo cute!!! I love them at this age! LOL! And OMG that is a lot of snow! I think it would be up to my chest since I am so short!! Lol. Hope it moves out soon!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! Half my comment went away! Errrg!!!

    What else I was saying was how excited I am to read Star Touched Queen! And how I also got Truthwitch!! Hate when my comments get deleted! It was my fault as I thought I was posting my tag, but had another comment attached and I went to delete that and ended up deleting half my comment!!

    The other book I feel excited about is Once Upon a Dream! I didn't really care for Whole New World, but I am not ready to write the series off just yet!

    Hope the snow moves out quickly for you! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. That's a lot of snow. We got quite a bit, I had trouble getting out our back door to shovel for the pup. Stay safe! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, we got "a little" snow too, and I've just come inside from shoveling! My arms ache lololol. I can't wait to read The Star-Touched Queen! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Michelle. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! You had a very good week, minus all of the snow! Can I adopt your books? ;)

    Thanks for stopping by Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, that's a lot of snow! We didn't get any. :/ I've heard such good things about Truthwitch!
    Krystianna Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow now that is snow! I'm so glad you already had the baby or that would've been a worry. Your boy always looks so happy in the photos-shows that he has a great mum! Stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of snow! Great haul. Keep warm.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed Hear, hope you do as well. Loved seeing all the pictures of the snow you shared on Facebook! I'm a little jealous, I just want one snow day, and it doesn't look like we'll be getting one here.

    ReplyDelete