Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves 1/16/16




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what we've added to our shelves for the week.


Sooo, I haven't been around much. Most of you know why, but in case you don't...


I had this little girl, Millie Lou, on December 23rd. I've been spending my time with her and her big brother. We're working on getting our routine together so I can start reading and posting more. But  mostly, I spend my time doing this right now:


Well, I do other stuff that's not so sweet and cuddly, but that's the best part.


I haven't shared what I've added to my shelves in about 3 weeks, so I apologize for the amount of stuff in this post.

Here goes...


Bought


Fire Falling (Air Awakens #2) by Elise Kova 


Cruel Crown (Red Queen #0.1-0.2) by Victoria Aveyard


Da Vinci's Tiger by L.M. Elliott (this was in my OwlCrate)


From Book Outlet


Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles #1) by Chloe Jacobs
The White Glove War (Magnolia League #2) by Katie Crouch & Grady Hendrix
Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
Kinslayer (The Lotus War #2) by Jay Kristoff
Endsinger (The Lotus War #3) by Jay Kristoff
Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Monument 14 (Monument 14 #1) by Emmy Laybourne
Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne
Savage Drift (Monument 14 #3) by Emmy Laybourne
The Fire Wish (The Jinni Wars #1) by Amber Lough
Stone in the Sky (Tin Star #2) by Cecil Castellucci
Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso


eARCs from Edelweiss and Netgalley
(click covers for Goodreads links)

(Netgalley)





(Edelweiss)

















Like I said, that's three weeks worth of books!

What did you add to your shelves?

Have a great weekend!

------------------
<3 Michelle

. . . and family!

13 comments:

  1. looking forward to borrowing some of these reads once you post a review. so proud of you and cannot wait to meet my peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to borrowing some of these reads once you post a review. so proud of you and cannot wait to meet my peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! We all understand that you've been kind of busy recently with your new arrival! Hope the three of you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the birth of your baby- she's absolutely adorable! I hope you are feeling well. All of your books look awesome. I am most interested in Banished, Wild Swans, and Kingdom of Ashes- can't wait to hear your thoughts on those. I also received a review copy of Burn, but I am not sure if I have to read the first book in the series or not? Anyway, enjoy the special time with your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooooohhhh my god!! She's soooooooooooooooo cute!!! I've seen your instagram pics but still love seeing more!! Babies are just the cutest!!

    And omg! Your book haul is awesome!!! I SO cannot wait to read The Merciless II and The Telling!! Of course I see more good reads in here too that I am anxious for or have in my own TBR mountain! Hope you enjoy all the reads!!!

    Feel free to continue posting the books with Millie Lou! Babies and books are one of the most perfect combos! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so stinking cute! I swear you make me want to have a baby right now. I hope you guys are well and have fun reading these babies!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats (again) and enjoy your beautiful family. Three weeks??? Seriously? Publishers should be sending you arcs.You read more than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats (again) and enjoy your beautiful family. Three weeks??? Seriously? Publishers should be sending you arcs.You read more than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your beautiful daughter. It looks like you are enjoying your family time. You got some amazing books. A lot of your books were at ALA.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to check out the Monument 14 series for a while. Have a good week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. First BABBYYYYYYY! I love her, she is so, so sweet! And he is adorable as always!

    And MAP OF BONES. I didn't see it on EW (and I have been stalking EW AND NG for it!) and it just isn't there for me. SOBS. Your book haul is just EPIC, basically. I don't even know where to begin because it's like, THE DREAM. But we will GLADLY take all the pictures of books plus adorable children. That is a winning combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, that little girl is downright adorable! You definitely have some cute lookin' kids, Michelle! Glad to see you around more, but definitely take the time you need with your family! And baby snuggles are some of the best, so take as many of those as you CAN!

    xo

    ReplyDelete