Saturday, November 28, 2015

November OwlCrate Box! See What's Inside!


I've been a little behind this week because of Thanksgiving and working on Black Friday. I wanted to post this earlier but didn't get a chance. These things happen. Better late than never!



Hello, Minions! My November OwlCrate arrived a few days ago, and as usual, I'd like to share with you what was inside. This months's theme was MYTHS and LEGENDS. I did guess the book this time , but it's one that  I really wanted but wasn't able to get an ARC of at BEA. It's a book I don't own, so YAY, another win for OwlCrate! So far, they've been pretty good with their selections and I've had fair warning with the monthly theme. Want to see what I got?




Such a pretty box this month! The book was Soundless by Richelle Mead! I've been SO excited to read this! I didn't get a coveted ARC and I purposely held off on buying it because I figured out that it would be in my OwlCrate. 


It came with a Soundless bookmark and some Vampire Academy temporary tattoos.


Check out the goodies inside the box! A tin of DELICIOUS tea from Adagio Teas, a Camp Half-Blood bracelet from The Colorful Geek, a mermaid pocket mirror from My Clockwork Castle and a GORGEOUS castle necklace from The Geeky Cauldron. I am DEFINITELY going back to all those places to do more shopping!


See, Tiger "helped" me take these pictures:



 A monthly subscription to OwlCrate is $29.99 a month plus shipping. They've already announced the theme for next month's box . . . GET INSPIRED. Hmm . . . I wonder what book will be? I just have to avoid buying any books with that possible theme until next month. I figure that even if for some reason the book they pick is one I already own (bought or received as an ARC), I can just do a giveaway for it and keep the other bookish goodies.

If you're interested, check out OwlCrate at OwlCrate.com . If you get on the waiting list for the  December Box, they'll send you an email letting you know when they're available for sale.  When you get that email, ACT FAST! They sell out quickly! You can also follow them on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.

I REALLY love OwlCrate!


----------------
<3 Michelle

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome crate for November!!! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That OwlCrate is awesome. I hope you will love Soundless. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great OwlCrate! My jealousy kicks in yet again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These OwlCrates look SO fun, I really wish I had the money to get them- and the self-control to not buy whatever the book is. I know I would ruin it for myself every single time ;) Hope you enjoy it!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete