Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




It's Monday! is a weekly feature hosted by Book Journey to share what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read next.


Last week I read:


The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury (FINALLY finished. Review HERE)

The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons (AWESOME! Review to come) 


Currently Reading:


The Forgetting by Nicole Maggi

Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe


What I'm reading next:


Love, Lucy by April Lindner

I want to read this before April comes to my store for a signing on Saturday.



What are you reading this week?


----------------
<3 Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Love, Lucy looks REALLY good! I have heard very mixed things about both The Sin Eaters Daughter and the Glass Arrrow....Will definitely have to watch out for your review of The Glass Arrow, as it is one I am interested in. Great to hear that you thought it was awesome though!
    Great reads! Hope you enjoy your next week of reading!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I placed an order for The Glass Arrow! I was on a book buying spree with ordering signed copies from events and when I went to order one from an author I already love, I saw Kristen was there too and threw her book into the electronic cart! LOL!

    Hope you enjoy this week's reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Glass Arrow was wonderful! You made an excellent decision!

      Delete
  3. You've been nominated!
    Visit here for details: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-awards-very-inspirational-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete