Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#1)




It's Monday! is a weekly feature hosted by Book Journey to share what we've read the past week and what we're planning to read next.

I figured I'd hop on to this meme because it might help me get better organized with my tbr pile madness. I need to keep everything straight around here. The books pile up, I read them and pile them and sometimes I'm not sure what I want to read next. I have eARCs galore, ARCs, books I bought and tons of books I've been meaning to read. Hopefully if I attempt to keep track of it all it'll help me feel less buried in books. Occasionally I may use this to help me decide what to read for the week.

Ok, so here goes...

Last week I read:



When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Stirling (release date 2/24/15)
Racing Hearts: Book One by Laura Lascarso (release date 2/10/15)

You can find my review of Racing Hearts HERE. I will post a review of When My Heart Was Wicked this week.


Throne of Glass was sort of a re-read. I bought this a long time ago in the original hardcover but I lost it. I started reading it and was loving it, but things happened in life and  I didn't finish it. When I went to finish, I couldn't find it anywhere. The book faeries must have taken it. I bought a paperback with the new cover that matches the rest and sat down to read it so I could read the next books in the series. 


I'm currently reading:


Never, Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

Both are very intriguing mysteries! Reviews to come!


What I hope to read next:


The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury (release date 2/24/15)

As soon as I finish one of the books I'm currently reading, I'm DEFINITELY starting The Sin Eater's Daughter! I've been looking forward to it and I've heard wonderful things about it. 


The Devil You Know by Trish Doller (release date 6/2/15)

I borrowed this from someone and I need to read it so I can give it back. I'm hoping to get to it this week.


Perhaps I'll have time to read more. If I do, I want to tackle one of the many sequels I've been putting off.

What are you reading this week?


5 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! These are pretty much new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read lots of similar titles! I love Throne of Glass . . I also have The Sin-Eaters Daughter and They all fall down on my Wish-list. I haven't done a Monday post, just saying hi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They All Fall Down has been on my TBR since I saw that amazing cover! When My Heart Was Wicked is one of my favorite covers this month. Throne of Glass has been in the queue.

    Great picks. Would be interested to know your favorite, and which you'd recommend to read first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to get ahold of When My Heart Was Wicked, I will check have to check out your review this week. I don't know when I'm going to get to The Sin-Eater's Daughter since my egalley doesn't work. :-( I forgot I had seen that All Fall Down book and it looks good! Hope you get done what you want this week! Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sin Eaters Daughter looks amazing. I hope you enjoy it. Can't wait to see what you think. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete