Monday, March 28, 2016

March OwlCrate! See What's Inside!




Hello, Minions! My March OwlCrate arrived last week, and as usual, I'd like to share with you what was inside. This months's theme was WRITER'S BLOCK. I did not guess the book this time and it's one I've heard really good things about, so YAY for OwlCrate! So far, they've been pretty amazing with their selections and I've had fair warning with the monthly theme so I dont go out and buy what's in the box before it arrives. Want to see what I got?



The book inside was The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner and it came with a note from the author. Also inside: banned books socks from Out of Print, 642 Tiny Things to Write About from Chronicle Books, a quill pen from Kikkerland and a custom pack of bookish pins from Bookworm Boutique (there are SO MANY things I want from there!).


 A monthly subscription to OwlCrate is $29.99 a month plus shipping. They've already announced the theme for next month's box . . . DYSTOPIA.


Next month's box will contain an addictive and unique dystopian novel, as well as lots of items inspired by our favourite dystopian stories. If you like The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner and Shatter Me you won't want to miss this box! So many goodies! 

Hmm . . . I wonder what the book will be? I just have to avoid buying any books with that possible theme until next month. I figure that even if, for some reason, the book they pick is one I already own (bought or received as an ARC), I can just do a giveaway for it and keep the other bookish goodies.

If you're interested, check it out at OwlCrate.com . You can also follow them on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.

I REALLY love OwlCrate!


-------------------------
<3 Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Owl Crate looks like so much fun... I've been on the fence about joining. I have so many books to read in my massive 'TBR" pile that I've been hesitant to join Owl Crate...

    As a side note, I'm also a knitter and I've seen several monthly subscription based website for knitters, including KnitCrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could afford to do the Owl Crate. I just don't have the money, or need any more books I guess. This looks like so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete