Thursday, July 23, 2015

July OwlCrate Box! See What's Inside!





Hey everyone! My July OwlCrate box arrived! This month's theme was FRIENSHIP, so I was really excited to unbox it. I honestly had no idea what the book would be, so I was actually surprised when I opened it up. Want to take a look inside the box?



This month, I got the book The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (which I don't already own!) along with a bookmark, a signed bookplate and a pin featuring the band from the book. As for the mystery bookish items, it came with some really cute kitty cat book flags, some Super Awesome Postcards and a Harry Potter themed friendship bracelet.



Here's a closer look at the bracelet. It was handmade by the awesome fandom shop Show Pony. You can check out their website HERE. They have some really cool stuff!


 A monthly subscription  to OwlCrate is $29.99 a month plus shipping. They've already announced the theme for next month's box . . . MYSTERY. Hmm . . . I wonder what book will be? I just have to avoid buying any books with a mystery theme until next month. I figure that even if for some reason the book they pick is one I already own (bought or received as an ARC), I can just do a giveaway for it and keep the other bookish goodies. 

If you're interested, check out OwlCrate at OwlCrate.com . If you get on the waiting list for the August Box, they'll send you an email letting you know when they're available for sale.  When you get that email, ACT FAST! They sell out quickly! You can also follow them on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.

I REALLY love this!

----------------
<3 Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Oooo, seeing what is inside your Owlcrate is always fun!! I like the picture of your cat sitting next to the Owlcrate box.... And the bracelet looks cool. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Night We Said Yes is one that I really want to check out! I've been quite intrigued by Owlcrate. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I really like the bracelet! I've been considering subscribing to this, but I'm afraid. 1) it's kind of expensive for one book and 2) I buy a lot of new books. So what if I already own it right? Maybe someday soon I'll sign up. I love all the bookish stuff that comes along with it!

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, cool bracelet! I've been toying with the idea of buying one, but it seems kind of pricey for one book. I enjoyed my Bookworm Box (two signed books + swag), so maybe I'll look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the packaging for this box. I love owls. :)

    ReplyDelete