Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Covers Of 2015 (FREEBIE WEEK)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


Well, this is going up a little late today. It was a combination of me being tired, busy and totally uncreative. You see, it's a freebie week and I just couldn't think of a topic. My brain wasn't working. I still think I kind picked a lame one. Oh, well. I decided to go with my ten favorite covers of 2015. Hey, cover artists need love, too. I've often picked up a book based on the cover alone.


My favorites (click covers for Goodreads links):


The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows



The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass



The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury




Made You Up by Francesca Zappia




Mechanica by Betsey Cornwell




Until Beth by Lisa Amowitz




Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson




A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis




Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins




Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3)
 by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner




What's your favorite cover of 2015?


Did you come up with a better topic?


---------------
<3 Michelle

11 comments:

  1. I love the book covers for the books you've selected... I think I'll be adding some more book titles to my ever growing reading wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I didn't let many other ideas come to me, after wanting to do a similar post to last week! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so many gorgeous covers! Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These covers are beautiful! "Made You Up" is so artsy - love it! Great list!

    My TTT: http://www.bookishthingsbyalyssa.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-10-classics-on-my-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanna read Mechanica.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesdayfreebie-top-ten-of-most.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices!! All of the covers for the Starbound novels have been amazing! And A Madness So Discreet is beautiful!!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors used in Made You Up and The Sin Eater's Daughter! Otherwise, I love the design of A Madness So Discreet.

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those covers! Definitely agree with your list, they are soooooo creative.
    Great topic, btw! (I didn't even thought of this, haha)

    Jane @the bookdragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing choices! I love all of these but I hadn't seen the cover for Their Fractured Light, probably because I have started that series yet. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these covers are so gorgeous. My favorite has to be Made You Up because I adore watercolor and I think it makes the cover stand out from all the others with its uniqueness. I can't even decide which cover is my favorite from The Selection series, I loved The Heir's, The One's and The Selection's cover equally - would definitely wear any of these dresses. Until We Meet Again has such a gorgeous cover as well! I haven't heard about this novel before but I'm going to check it out right now. :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. These covers are definitely amazing looking!! Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete