Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! is a weekly feature hosted by Book Journey to share what we're reading and what we plan to read next.



Last week I read:



The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (Finished it, loved it, review to come)

Shutter (Shutter #1) by Courtney Alameda (creepy & awesome, review to come)



Currently reading:


Entangled (Entangled #1) by Amy Rose Capetta

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex #1) by Lindsay Cummings


What I plan to read next:



The Fear Trials (The Murder Complex #0.5) by Lindsay Cummings

The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige


I'm kind of sick right now, so we'll see how it affects my reading.

What are you reading?

----------------
<3 Michelle

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I can't wait to read The Wicked Will Rise! But gotta catch up with my review stack first. It's been ignored for too long! Happy Reading!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured I have so many reviews piled up at this point, I'm free to read a few sequels for fun.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking bunch of books. Thankfully, though, none are on my review stack. I'll be eager to hear what you think about them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you like The Orphan Queen? My review of it just came out today here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shutter really does look creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read The Orphan Queen and The Murder Complex. Wow! Shutter has such a creepy cover can't wait to read your review on it.

    ReplyDelete