Thanks to Lisa at Lisa Loves Literature for tagging me to do this fun post!
Four jobs I've had:
1. Bookseller (but I prefer "Book Ninja")
3. Donut Maker
4. Video Store manager (when there were still video stores)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
(I've seen it well over 1,000 times)
2. The Princess Bride
(over 1,000 times)
3. Pitch Perfect
(I watch it every time it's on and I can't wait for the sequel!)
(I LOVE this movie!)
Four books I would recommend:
1. Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
A stunning reimagining of Phantom of the Opera. One of my favorite books of last year. My review is HERE if you want to check it out.
2. The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel
A fantastic book that is character-driven about a post-apocalyptic dystopia. HERE is the review I posted.
3. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
A sweet, fun contemporary romance with a unique twist. I loved it and so far everyone I've recommended it to has enjoyed it. HERE is my review.
4. Forest of Whispers by Jennifer Murgia
This is a gorgeous historical fantasy, set in the Black Forest of Bavaria. It's great mystery with romance and witches! For more info, check out my review HERE
Four places I have visited:
1. Italy (Rome/Florence/Pisa/Naples/Milan/Perugia/Venice)
I've been all over Italy more than once.
This is one of the most amazing places I've ever been.
3. Monte Carlo/Monaco
Such a breathtaking place!
No pictures could ever truly show how beautiful Malta is. You have to see it with your own eyes.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Las Vegas - I miss Vegas. I haven't been there in years and that sucks. I used to go often, but after my son was born, Vegas took a back seat.
2. Anywhere warm. It's been below zero for the past two weeks. I could use a thaw.
3. A Pittsburgh Penguins game.
4. Under a blanket with a book and my cat. It's where I always want to be.
Four things I don't eat:
1. Anything that was once alive. I'm a vegetarian, close to being a vegan. I don't wear leather and don't eat anything with gelatin. I do eat cheese and eggs (from cage free, happy chickens in local farms).
2. Strawberries. I'm deathly allergic.
3. Melons. I'm deathly allergic.
4. Mushrooms. Thay are GROSS! They grow in poop!
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tacos (with veggie crumblers instead of meat).
2. Cheese. It's my weakness.
3. I love Indian food. Mmmm....curry.
4. Black olives. I can eat a can and then drink the juice.
Four tv shows I watch:
1. Face Off
2. Teen Wolf
3. The Big Bang Theory
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. BEA (BookExpo America - FREE BOOKS!)
2. The release of pretty much every book of 2015.
3. Winter being over. I'm sick of the cold. I don't like Summer very much, but Spring is welcome to come at any time.
4. Halloween. I've been looking forward to Halloween since November 1st of last year. I love Halloween! I miss it. I could live in Halloween Town.
Four things I'm always saying:
1. "You HAVE TO read this book!"
2. "NO, Seth!" (Seth is my son who's almost 4)
3. "NO, Tiger!" (Tiger is my cat who is sometimes very bad)
4. "I need more books." (Everyone needs more books!)
Four people I tag:
1. Michelle @ A Thousand Lives Lived
2. Kitty @ My Little Corner For Books
3. Henna Rinne @ Howling for Books
4. YOU! If you have the time and want to do this, consider yourself tagged!