Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This weeks Top Ten topic is Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island. I think I can do this...

Clary Fray
From The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare



Why is Clary first on my list? Well, because she can just make a portal and get us off the deserted island. Maybe I don't want to stay there, ok?


Jace Wayland Morgenstern Lightwood Herondale
From The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare


Why is Jace next on my list? Well, because Clary won't be there and maybe I DON'T want to leave right away ;)

Michael Glass
From The Morganville Vampires series
(as long as he brings his guitar)




If I'm stuck on a deserted island, I might as well have a cute, immortal guy sing to me and teach me how to play guitar.


Tiam 
From Drowned by Nichola Reilly





Besides the fact that Tiam is very familiar with being stranded on an island, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to protect me from any scary things that came from the water.

Tarver Merendsen
From These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


1) He's dreamy 2) He'd keep me safe 3) I love him

Demitri Belikov
From Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead



He could teach me how to fight and how to speak Russian and...stuff....

Zuzana Nováková
From Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


Why would I choose Zuzana, a minor character,  the best friend of Karou, the main character? Simple. Zuzana is a master of puppetry and she could probably create some pretty amazing puppet shows to entertain us.

Roar
From Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi



He's carismatic,  charming, protective and romantic and he can hear danger coming from miles away. 


Damon Salvatore
From The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith




I don't think I need to explain this one. 

Magnus Bane
From The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare



 Well, we would definitely have fun! 


Who would you want to be stranded with?

-------------------
<3 Michelle

6 comments:

  1. I chose Magnus too, he would just be so much fun, plus the magic would come in handy. Ahh I never though of Clary making a portal to help us escape. Good thinking! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damon would be so much fun on a deserted island!! Great picks ;)

    My TTT

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list, I completely forgot about Magnus Bane and just realized my mistake when I was going around viewing others' lists. You don't have to explain Damon to me that's for sure. Both Jace and Michael are amazing picks, I would take Tarver with me as well. I really wanted to take Dimitri or at least Rose but I already brought Adrian with me and I think we all know why taking them together wouldn't be a good choice. Zuzana is amazing but I've picked another character from the DoS&B trilogy so I had to left her behind. :(
    Great choices :)
    Here's mine list: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/07/top-ten-characters-i-would-want-with-me.html?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose Tarver too! This list was so entertaining. I love that you added gifs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting list. I see lots of characters from books that have been on my TBR list for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choices! I have Jace on my list, but Magnus would also be totally fun to have around. And Damon Salvatore is just perfect to have on an Island.

    ReplyDelete